Rules and Conditions
Auction Rules and Conditions:
- Bidders are required to be at least eighteen (18) years of age, and must possess a valid driver’s license (people under the age of eighteen (18) will not be allowed in).
- Cash only
- Buyers will be issued an abandoned vehicle sales receipt. This will allow the purchaser to obtain a title at the local County Treasurer upon completion of a application for title.
- Bidders are allowed to view the vehicles 1hour prior to the beginning of the auction.
- All vehicles are sold in an "as is" condition. No guarantees are implied, or offered, by City of Windsor Heights, or by Richman Towing persons or companies.
- Due to us still released all vehicle’s advertise may not be in the auction. We reserve the right to ADD or Delete.
- All items shall be sold as is, where is, with NO WARRANTY. While all information contained in this literature and in other advertising has been obtained from sources deemed reliable, neither Richman Enterprises D/B/A Richman BP & Towing, or its owners or agents, shall be liable for the correctness of the descriptions. This brochure, as in all printed and electronic form regarding this sale, is merely a guide for information only. All bidders and buyers are responsible for their own inspection before bidding on or the buying of any and all vehicle(s). ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
- Buyer is responsible for insuring and transporting any and all vehicle(s), items that have been purchased.